If your card is lost or stolen, or if you need to change your PIN:
Call (877) 328-9677
You must have a card number and password to log into your account.
You can change your password as needed or if you do not remember your password.
When creating a new login for the first time, you must enter the following items:
- Your active 16-digit card number printed on the front of your EBT card (see picture below).
- The SUID printed below your name on the front of your EBT card (see picture below).
- Your month and year of birth in the format mmyyyy.
- A User ID between 4 and 35 letters and numbers with at least one letter and may include special characters, such as !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, (, ), _, or +. The User ID is not case sensitive (you can type it in UPPERCASE or lowercase).
- A Password between 6 and 16 letters and numbers with at least one UPPERCASE letter, one lowercase letter, and at least one number (may also contain special characters). The password is case sensitive.
The password cannot be the User ID.
Please select the "Submit" button once the required fields are filled.
The page has already been submitted.