If your card is lost or stolen, or if you need to change your PIN:
Call (877) 328-9677
You must have a card number and password to log into your account.
You can change your password as needed or if you do not remember your password.
When creating a new login for the first time, you must enter the following items:
- Your active 16-digit card number printed on the front of your EBT card (see picture below).
- The SUID printed below your name on the front of your EBT card (see picture below).
- Your month and year of birth in the format mmyyyy.
- A User ID between 4 and 35 alphanumeric characters (may contain special characters).
- A Password between 6 and 16 alphanumeric characters (may contain special characters).
The password cannot be the User ID.
Please select the "Submit" button once the required fields are filled.